ContentAgent for Film Users
- Automate film based post production workflows with an integrated
- Process DPX and RED R3D (with LUT’s, metadata and audio)
- Create dailies DVDs & BluRays with individual watermarks
and custom menus
- Apply a LUT to any format to create a consist colour grade for
dailies, editorial and previews
- Create editorial dailies and high quality screening copies using
Avid’s DNxHD 36 codec
- Burn metadata into the picture such as timecode, custom watermarks
and Company logos
- Automate the creation of screening previews using QuickTime
Reference movies exported directly from an Avid / FCP timeline
- Automate Frame Rate Conversion from 24p source files for editing/previews/DVD/Blu-ray
- Capture from tape via optional SDI card
What's in it for me?
ContentAgent is the hub of file-based workflow, offloading ingest,
dailies and export tasks from the edit suite and freeing up
editorial staff for storytelling, not encoding.
Edit Assistant/Machine Room personnel/ DIT
Cut out laborious manual preparation of rushes/dailies and produce
automated viewing copies.
ContentAgent automates even the most complex dailies requirements.
The workflow automation means clients get an unparalleled fast
turn-round together with the essential security required on
feature film production.
Obtain viewing copies faster and more efficiently.